Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Time sure does fly

It has been a week since my last post. The time just gets away from me. She turned 1 month old on Monday. It seems like it was yesterday that we beought her home from the hospital. She is really good at lifting her neck up and turning her head. She is starting to track things eith her eyes too. I can't believe how much she has grown as well. Everyone says how tiny she is. She is little, but to me she is growing so much. She is starting to outgrow her newborn outfits. The 0-3 month clothes are somehwat big, but not much.

I look at her everyday adn am still amazed that Mike and I created such a beautiful little girl. She is our little miracle. Your priorities definitely change when you have a child. We don't go out as much. One reason is because we are both still adjusting to getting less sleep. But we have to think of her first. I don't want her to have to be in her carseat for long periods of time. Also, I don't like to leave her for too long yet. I did leave her with her grandma while I went to the store the other day. (It was way too windy and cold and I didn't want to take her out in that.) I was only gone for about an hour, but I really missed her while I was gone. We used to be on the go all the time. Since Lindsay has entered our lives, we enjoy being at home with her. She make so many different faces and gives so much love, we enjoy hanging out with her. We still enjoy going out and hanging out with our friends, but staying out late hours is hard.

I knew our lives would change when she came into this world. Yes, we can't do everything we used to, but it really doesn't bother me. She has blessed my life in so many ways, I can't even describe. I thank God everyday for bringing her into our lives. She was definitely worth the wait. I will write the next chapter of the struggle in the next day or 2. Stay tuned....

No comments: