Tuesday, February 12, 2008

She is growing so fast

As my days at home with Lindsay draw to a close, she still continues to do new things. Yesterday, she started to "coo". I thought it was a fluke thing, but she did it a second time that night. She has done more cooing today too. She seems to be righ on track with her milestones. She is beginning to track objects when they are moved. She was in the floor getting her diaper changed when I walked by. Mike noticed that she followed me. I walked back to see her and she again followed me. I am going to really miss our time together. I am sure Thursday will be one of the hardest days for me. I have already started to get emotional thinking about it. Stayed tuned for more updates on her milestones. They do so much growing in this time it is unreal.

4 comments:

sherri and Adam said...

Good luck Thursday!!! It will be very hard, but you'll make it thru it. This will just make your time together even more special. Cherish your last day with her tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you on Thursday. I'll be at work that morning, so I'll be watching to see you take her to day care. How I wish I still did day care...LOL GL

sherri and Adam said...

~Jill~
I hope things went well today!!! I was thinking about you lots. I know how hard of a day if was for you!!!

Jill said...

Thanks Sherri! It was a hard day, but somehow I made it through. Hopefully it will get easier. It's crazy how someone so small can fill your heart so much! =)

sherri and Adam said...

It does get easier in time, I suppose, but that's also part of the reason why I stayed at home and watched children. Bryce was 6 weeks old, and I just couldn't bring my-self to leave him. I had a decent job, but being a stay at home mommy was too important to me (probably b/c we knew we only wanted 2 kids and he was the 2nd). I also found that I loved have a small day care at the house. the kids always had kids to play with and the ones that I watched stole my heart as well...especially them little Papesh kids!!!

Like I said, it will just make your time with her even more special, and gives you a reason to want to go home right after work. Cherish it b/c they grow SO fast. My oldest is 11 OMG!!!

I'll watch for Grandpa going for walks when it warms up...maybe he'll bring her down and sneak her some ice cream, hehehe!!!

Love reading the blog....been great getting to know you guys so well lately...even if it is thru blogs, LOL