Friday, February 22, 2008

Another week down



It has been a week since my last post. I am back at work and things are going pretty good. I am tired, but not too bad. Lindsay is starting to sleep longer stretches more. That helps out a lot. I know I say this all the time, but she is really growing. Some recent pictures have now been posted to her photo gallery. Mike went to a Saginaw Spirit game last weekend and bought Linsday a Steagle Colbeagle the Eagle. The picture of the two of them is so cute I just had to share. She has to go for her shots on Monday. I am not looking forward to that. I hope she does ok, because I am going to be a mess. I don't like doing anything that is going to cause her pain. Maybe dad will buy her an outfit for being brave =) ( He already owes her a lot of outfits!) Well, I have to get back to work. I just had to share the cute photo. She truely is my miracle.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Awe Jill, she is so stinking cute! Good luck Monday with the shots. That's always pitiful, in a way it'll be harder on you than her.