Friday, February 29, 2008

The start of something beautiful?

Wednesday after work, Mike and I went to Saginaw to get some last minute things for Lindsay's baptism on Sunday. We got home about 6:30 pm. Lindsay was a little fussy, so I took her to calm her down. She fell asleep about 7pm. Usually she wakes up about 10 or 10:30pm and then will wake up anywhere between 2 and 3am. I was waiting for her to wake up, and she just kept sleeping. I told Mike to go to bed and I would wait for her to wake up for her feeding. To my amazement, she didn't wake up until 12:30am. She ate and went right back to bed at 1:15am. She didn't wake up again until 6:15am. I thought this might be a fluke thing. She had been a bit under the weather because of her shots on Monday. But to our delight, she had a repeat performance last night as well. Could this be the start of her sleeping through the night? Even if it isn't, it has been very nice to get some solid sleep. I may still look tired, but I am actually quite rested. I haven't felt like this since about the 8th month of my pregnancy. Thank you Lindsay for letting Mom and Dad get some much needed rest. And like Dad says every time you do something new or special, "I'll buy you an outfit". Since we are going shopping and Dad will be at a hockey game, we can buy something girly =) Although the Adidas outfit Dad likes is pretty cute. We'll see.

No comments: