Tuesday, March 4, 2008

2 Months Old

Where has the time gone? Lindsay is 2 months old today. In just this short amount of time, she has already accomplished: 1) good control of neck muscles 2) cooing 3) tracking 4) more deliberate movements with her hands, not so jerky 5) put on almost 5 lbs, and the list could go on and on. She has changed so much too. She is filling out more too. She still looks like her dad. That's ok. No matter who she looks like, she is one loved little girl. I still have to pinch myself everyday to realize I am not dreaming. My dream of being a mother has come true. No matter how fussy she gets, she's still my little Peanut and I love her to pieces.

3 comments:

Mike said...

A loving wife, a beautiful little girl, and two fuzzy little cats...

I couldn't be happier.

sherri and Adam said...

TAG your it!!!

sherri and Adam said...

Awesome fridge in the back ground...LOL Ohhh cute baby too..LOL :) ~Sherri~