Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Tag Response

I was tagged a while ago. I am finally getting around to answering it.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Play with Lindsay
2. Make dinner
3. Do a load of laundry
4. Clean the bottles from today
5. Read Lindsay a book

If I were to become a Billionaire, I would:
1. Pay off our student loans, house, our parents homes, our cars, and our credit cards.
2. Create a college fund for Lindsay
3. Finish the living room
4. Build a garage and widen the driveway
5. Redo all the rooms that still have plaster and put in drywall.
6. Start my own gym
7. Take a much needed vacation
8. Most importantly, I would become a stay at home mom =)
I would probably do other things, but these are at the top of the list

3 of my bad habits:
Drive too fast =)
Too critical of myself
Not asking for help

Jobs that I have had:
1. McDonald’s – senior year of high school
2. Campus Dining Commons – all 5 years of college
3. Davison Athletic Club – worked in the fitness center Senior year of college
4. GM – 2 summers while in college – worked on the line
5. Lifetime Fitness – Personal trainer for 2 years
6. Work comp claims adjuster
7. My newest job – mom to Lindsay =) My hardest but most rewarding

5 things people don’t know about me:
1. I originally was going to go to college as a criminal justice major
2. I was going to move to Colorado the year following graduation of CMU (that obviously didn’t happen)
3. I used to have a cat named Bo – after the Dukes of Hazard =)
4. I have had bi-focal glasses since I was 4 years old.
5. I took piano lessons for 3 years when I was younger.

Now, I think I will tag my husband, Mike. You can't claim I violated the tag rules. Tag Mike, you're it =)

1 comment:

sherri and Adam said...

garage (or lack there of) and narrow driveway were always big issues for us living there for 7 years.....we always drove on the grass, LOL

Only other room that should have plaster on it is the bedroom with the shelves all around it up-stairs (closset is drywalled) and I suppose the bathroom as well....all others have drywall since you guys did the living room....hmmmm don't remember about the front room (your dining room)...maybe plaster...hey we have paneling on ALL our walls...UGH!!!
(love reading your blogs)
~SHERRI~