Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My amazing little girl

Lindsay is growing up so fast. I can't believe she is already 1 yr old. Where has the time gone? She has been cruising around furniture for a while now. She has had moments of balancing on her own, but no steps. Last night, she wanted to get to me from the coffee table. She balanced herself on the table until she had to let go. Usually she would carefully sit down and crawl. But she took a step on her own and grabbed onto my hand. I'm sure before long, she will be walking around all by herself. She amazes me everyday. I love her with all my heart. Way to go Lindsay! Keep up the good work =)

2 comments:

sherri and Adam said...

Way to go Lindsay! Before too long she'll be cruising all over that house! It goes by so fast.....believe me, I know! My oldest is 12 already!

Dawn said...

Awe sweet sweet! Won't be long and she'll be running all over.