Thursday, January 8, 2009

25 weeks 5 days


I had another appointment today and everything is still going good. I am working 1/2 days and the doctor said that since everything is going well, I can continue doing that. Most people think I am crazy for still working being this far along, but I would go crazy being at home all day. If there were any indication at all that something might be wrong, I would quit work in a heartbeat. But since things are still going good, I will continue to work.

Currently, baby A (the boy) is guesstimated to weigh 1 lb 15 oz, baby C (one of the girls) is approx. 1 lb 14 oz, and baby B (the other girl) is approx 1 lb 11 oz. All the amniotic fluid levels look good for the babies too. There was a concern last visit with baby B that her Doppler reading was a bit high. However, it was well within normal range today. My blood pressure continues to be pretty good as well. (with Lindsay, it started to creep up at the end of my pregnancy)

Overall, the pregnancy is going very well. From things that I had read, it isn't uncommon for women pregnant with triplets to be on some sort of bed rest by 20 weeks. I am counting my blessings that I am almost 26 weeks and I can still move around. I do self limit my activity and try not to overdo it. I think working 1/2 days has helped. I can get some rest in before Lindsay and Mike get home. The picture I included is from Christmas. I am a bit bigger now. I am starting to out grow most of the tops that I have. I will have to go shopping to see if I can find anything long enough to cover my rather large belly. 26 weeks down and hopefully at least 8 more weeks to go. If I can go longer, everyday will help the little ones.

I want to thank everyone for their prayers during this pregnancy. I thank GOD everyday that he has blessed me with the care of 3 more little angels to take care of. I can't wait to meet them, but I want them to stay in there as long as possible.

5 comments:

sherri and Adam said...

OMG your belly is SO cute! Glad all is well with all 3 babies! Wow, 26 week already! Congrats! Still keeping you and all 3 babies in our prayers that you can carry them a long way! I know how important it is for their over all development! Glad your still able to work 1/2 days still too! Congrats and keep up the good work!

Dawn said...

Awesome pic!! Your belly is definitely cute and so high I might add! It's just a perfect basketball. I'm glad that things are going so well and as always we are keeping you and the family in our prayers.

How was Lindsay's 1st birthday?

sherri and Adam said...

yeah! I see you changed your "about me" on the side of your blog! If I'm still not back to work or school when these babies come....I'll definately come lend a hand when needed! : )

lizandlance said...

Your picture is so cute. I am so proud of you and how you are doing with this pregnancy. You have managed to still be working when most moms in your condition would be in bed. Your doing AMAZING! Cant wait to meet the little ones soon, but not too soon! And I cant wait for Lindsay to be a big sister!

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Popped over from Dawn's blog! Your belly is so cute! Praying for you all!! How amazing it must be to be growing triplets!!! 26 weeks is wonderful!!!!!! Keep up the good work :)