Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Quick Appology

I haven't written in over a week. I have been really tired lately. It seems that when Lindsay goes to sleep for the night, so do I. I just wanted to send an appology to my wonderful husband, Mike. I know that I have been quite cranky lately. There just don't seem to be enough hours in a day to get sleep, play with Lindsay, clean the house, and just relax. Hopefully you can forgive me. I will try to have a better attitude from now on. Maybe getting back into the gym will help my energy level. In any case, I am sorry for being such a b!tch lately. I love you bunches!

2 comments:

sherri and Adam said...

We all have them days Jill. It's ok, as long as you don't make a habit out of it!!! Good luck at the gym...where do you go?

~SHERRI~

Jill said...

I go to Diversified Fitness, right behind Mutual's home office. Not a huge gym, but it has the basics. I weighed myself on Monday and I only have 10 lbs to go to get to pre-pregnancy weight. But my goal is 20 lbs. Here's hoping it comes off =)