Monday, April 14, 2008

Day one without dad

Today was the first day this week without Mike. It didn't go too badly. She only got up once last night (at 1:30am). She then slept until I woke her up at 6:25am. I was able to fully get ready and pack her stuff for daycare before I woke her up. She ate her breakfast and got dressed and was a perfect angel. I got us both ready and was out the door by 7:05am. It is a lot easier with Mike 's help =) I will confess, I cried yesterday because I missed him already. I hope the rest of the mornings go as smoothly as this one. Only 4 more to go!

2 comments:

sherri and Adam said...

Good luck the rest of the week without Mike there. You know it's even harder on him then you right now!! Glad he got the web cams, hope they come in handy. We use ours with my sis in FL, and we get to see my niece and nephews there!! They are great!! Enjoy your special time with your angel.

~SHERRI~

Jill said...

We used the web cams last night and they worked great. It makes it easier to actually be able to see Mike when he is gone. I couldn't imagine how hard it is for him right now. I would be a wreck if I didn't get to hold Lindsay for a week. Only a few more days to go =)