Thursday, April 10, 2008

Another first for Lindsay

I just wanted to get a quick post out there to share the good news. Lindsay has been getting pretty good at tummy time. She can really hold her head up a while without having to set it down. We were doing tummy time again last night. She has been acting like she wanted to roll over for a few weeks. Last night, she finally did it! She rolled over from her tummy to her back. I don't know if this is an early age for a baby to roll over or not. All I know is I am proud of my little Peanut! Congrats Lindsay!

3 comments:

sherri and Adam said...

WTG big steps!!! hopefully daddy got it on video!!!

~SHERRI~

Mike said...

Unfortunately......Dad was ill-prepared for this one, and missed teh video. But, she has since repeated it several times and I will be sure to get it soon. =)

Dawn said...

WTG Lindsay!! She sounds like a strong little girl! Maybe she will be a gymnast as well as a hockey star. ;)