Sunday, February 1, 2009

DEADLINE MET!!!!

I wanted to send out a big THANK YOU to Mike for meeting his deadline. In January, Mike and his co-worker, who is also expecting a new addition to his family in March, were given deadlines to get some things in order. Mike was given the deadline of Feb 1st to get the cribs set up. Before he sat down to watch the Super Bowl, the cribs were all set up. That is a big relief. My mom is coming up tomorrow to put the border up in the nursery as well. After that, I think the pressure will be off. We will have everything pretty much in order to be able to bring the triplets home. I am sure there are a few little things that we haven't done, but I'm not really concerned. Thanks again Mike to getting the cribs all set up. Because if you know me, if it wouldn't have been done, I would've done it myself =) Only 4 weeks 6 days left to hit 34 week!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Kudos to Mike! I'm glad he met his goal. Not much longer for either of us. I can't wait to hear what you name your babies. Such exciting times.

sherri and Adam said...

Congrats Mike! Glad everything seems to be coming together for you guys!

Unknown said...

It's great that you have such a great husband. Glad that everything is going well for you. Won't be long you will have those babies in cribs and getting your strength back. It's good you are getting help. Wish you were closer so I could help a little.

Love You
P.A P.A.

Unknown said...

test