Thursday, February 19, 2009

31 weeks 5 days

I had an appt on Tuesday with my OB/GYN. Everything continues to go well. My BP was good again. (130/80, I think) I am having some contractions, but no more than 4 in an hour. They checked my cervical length, and the contractions have not made any changes to my cervix, which is great. I also passed my 3 hr glucose test with flying colors. YEAH!!! I am 2 days away from the critical 32 week mark. The goal is 34 weeks, but 32 weeks is awesome.

I hate to complain, but I have hit the point that I am ready for this to be over. My skin has stretched so much, that the lower part of my abdomen is getting to be numb. That is a weird feeling. The heartburn is also getting to be bad. I can't sleep laying down at all. I have to try to sleep on the couch almost sitting straight up. And ankles, those are non-existent now. I can barely fit into my shoes. Hopefully only 2 weeks 2 days left. We will have appts with the OB/GYN and high risk Dr on 2/24/09. I will update after then. Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh Jill!!! I'm always in awe and will probably continue to be amazed by you as you deal with 4 under two, 4 preschoolers, 4 grade schoolers, 4 teens, oh my...2 weeks to go!

So sorry the heartburn and belly numbing is such a struggle. It's almost over. You are doing great! Eyes on the prize girl!

sherri and Adam said...

Congrats on the goals you've reached so far! You truly are amazing and am awesome mother! 31 weeks 5 days is crazy! Keep up the good work! Post a new belly pic!

lizandlance said...

God doesnt give you more than you can handle! Only a little bit longer...its all worth it in the end! YOUR DOING GREAT!