Monday, June 2, 2008

Quick update


I know, it has been a LONG time since I put a post out here. It's been so nice outside, we've been taking Lindsay on quite a few walks. She really seems to enjoy being outside. We've started Lindsay on Rice cereal and she loves it. She will eat the entire serving in about 5-10 minutes. (and most of it actually ends up in her tummy and not on her face!) She had been doing so well on the cereal, we decided to give her some green beans. She isn't quite sure is she likes those or not. She'll eat about 2-3 bites, and then she is done. We've started mixing a little of the green beans in the rice cereal, and she will eat those. However, she has been quite gassy with the green beans, so we are going to lay off those for a few days and then try them again.

We went to a picnic for our friend Kristi's 30th birthday yesterday and Lindsay rode in a swing for the first time. She seemed to have a good time. She loves the wind in her face. She just grins from ear to ear. We found a ticklish spot on her this weekend. Mike tickled her arm pits and she laughed so hard. She doesn't do it every time, but when she does, it is so precious. She is wearing her 6-9 month summer clothes already. (she'll be 5 months on Wednesday) She is just growing up so much. She has been on a good routine for the past 3 weeks or so. She gets a bath, bedtime feeding, and then will sleep until 5:30 or 6am. She is usually in bed by 8:30pm. It has been quite nice. The first couple of nights, I didn't sleep that well, because I was sure she was going to wake up sometime in the middle of the night. Now, I am getting some good sleep. Because I am still nursing, I had been getting up in the middle of the night to pump. Although I am quite full when I get up, I am just sleeping through the night.

Well, I am at work, so I have to cut this short. I will try to be better at getting posts out there. (The picture is from Memorial day weekend.)

3 comments:

sherri and Adam said...

Very cute pic and nice up-date the postie...
Good to see you guys out walking and coming in to visit at the store!!

Dawn said...

Glad you're back and that all is well! She is just so lovable. I just want to squeeze those cheekies!

Unknown said...

PA.PA. Said

Glad to hear that Lindsay is doing so well and that all is well with the family. Looking forward to seeing all of you before to long.