Tuesday, June 3, 2008

No Celebrating....... Yet!

We were 34 seconds away from winning the Stanley Cup. Somehow the puck got past Chris Osgood and we were into Sudden Death! I tried to watch overtime, but I was just too tired. Lindsay woke up just as Pittsburg was cheering that they had kept us from winning the Cup that morning. But they were just delaying what Detroit fans already know...... The Cup is returning to Hockeytown!!!!!! I would've been nice to wrap things up last night/this morning, but that wasn't the case. I can't wait for Wednesday night. Let's Go Red Wings!!!!!! And my favorite Wing..... OZZIE!!!!!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

We stayed up and watched it! GRR!!! What a bummer. I hope they don't make it too interesting and need game 7. My heart can't take it!

sherri and Adam said...

We were too tired to stay up as well. I'd like there to be a game 7 just so we can win at home, but that would be too much for me to take also. Just get it done Wed night!! Only ball we have is t-ball (well Adam has a game but we aren't driving there after Bryce's) so we will be home to watch the whole game!! Lets get it done in 3 periods though, as I have to be up at 4:30am Thursday!! UGH

Unknown said...

PA.PA. Said

I watched the game through the second overtime,then went to bed. Was sorry to hear the results in the morning. That was a tough game to lose, We will get them tonight. Game sevens are to dangerous.