Thursday, June 5, 2008

Let The Celebration Begin!!!!!

There was never a doubt.... The Cup is coming back to Hockeytown where it belongs!!!! I missed the middle of the game, but I did see most of the third period. I saw the Pens goalie, Fleury, sit on the puck and put it in for us. That mistake proved to be the game winning, and Stanley Cup winning goal. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the parade on Friday, but that's ok. I went in 1998 and have awesome pics. Well, I've got to finish getting ready for work. CONGRATS TO THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPS..... Detroit Red Wings!!! Way to go Ozzie =)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Yahoo!!!! 2002 seems so long ago! It's about time the Cup came back to Hockey Town!

Jill said...

It does seem like a long time ago. That is the year I graduated college and met Mike. I couldn't believe when they said Ozzie is 35 years old. He still looks so young. Glad he lead the team to the Cup instead of Hasek. Not a big fan of his.

sherri and Adam said...

The boys and I MAY take a trip to D town tomorrow, since it is my day off. Would be cool to see the parade!! Not for sure, not a big fan of long drives without Adam, but I am thinking about going. Will post pics if we do of course!! WTG WINGS!!!