Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stop and smell the roses

I have been looking forward to this day since Mike left. He is due to come back tonight. I was at work just trying to get through the day. I got a call that I had a delivery in the lobby. I walked out to find a dozen, long stemmed, red roses. My wonderful husband sent roses to me and Lindsay. I almost cried when I saw them. I know I miss him very much when he is gone. I can only imagine how Lindsay feels. Tomorrow she will get to wake up to her dad's smiling face. I just wanted to thank my loving husband for the beautiful flowers. I would bring them home for you to see, but a certain gray fuzzball would probably knock them over =) Thanks again. They bring a smile to my face!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Awe, that is so sweet! Mike's definitely a keeper. Joe comes home tomorrow. Yay!

Jill said...

YEAH!! No more being FMI widows, at least for now. Mike says that he will likely have to go out in a month or so. I can deal with that. I'll bet you and the boys will be glad to have Joe back. Lindsay was so excited to see Mike when he got home.