Thursday, June 4, 2009

Horrible blogger

I am such a horrible blogger. I know those of you that live farther away look here for updates on the kids. They are all doing well. Joey is on an apnea monitor, but it doing well. Most of the alarms are for loose leads and not an actual event. We took all the kids to church last Sunday. Lindsay is at the age where she wants to be on the move all the time. She spent most of the service in the cry room with grandma Jan. That's not her fault. She has legs that walk her around now and she wants to walk everywhere. I love that little girl to death. I wish I had more time in a day to spend with her. She is walking/almost running all the time. She is saying more and more words now too. We are trying to get her to say "that's ridiculous". She hasn't quite got it yet. She knows her animals and what sounds they make now. She is growing up so fast. I can't believe she is 17 months old today. The triplets are also doing well. They are all cooing and smiling now. You can't help but smile when they smile at you. It makes all the worries of the world go away. They can also hold their heads up as well. Joey is the best at it, but the girls are catching up quickly. They are 3 months old already. Where does the time go? They have been home for 2 months now and it sometimes feels like we just brought them home. They are all over 10 lbs now. Keri is leading the pack at 11.5-12 lbs. They have rolls too that are so cute! I better enjoy all this cute baby time. These are the last babies I will have. All my kids are growing up so fast.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow! The trips have been home for 2months already? You are right, time is flying. Glad to hear that all the kiddos are doing well.

Marge & Wen said...

I'll bet your household is an absolute riot! With Lindsay running around and the trips being more alert all the time I'll bet you never have a moment's rest! I can't believe all 3 little ones are over 10 #'s! Good job Mama, and Daddy too! Love to you!